Working Age Adults Strategy
- Between the ages of 18 and 65?
- Living in Southend with a mental health problem, learning disability or physical disability?
- Are you living in a residential care home?
- Are you living in a supported living scheme?
- Do you receive a direct payment?
- Do you have help at home so you can stay in your home?
- Have you had any help at home to help your recovery?
- Have you got an interest in adult social care in Southend?
- Do you attend a day service?
If any of the above apply to you please join the conversation and share your ideas. Together we want to think about how we plan services over the next five years so people can live their lives in the way they want to.